|Ronny Reich, from Haifa University. Israel|
For information on Ronny Reich (1947- Present) look in a good Bible Dictionary or Encyclopedia LINK under the sites that he excavated. Questions that you should answer in your paper include:
- Where did he take his training?
- What was his specialty?
- Where did he excavate?
- Who did he excavate with?
- What discoveries did he make or was involved in?
- What was the Biblical impact of his research?
- Hasson, Nir. “In Jerusalem’s City of David Excavation, Politics is never Absent.” Haaretz, LINK.
- Shanks, Hershel. “From Bronze Age Towers to Byzantine Homes: Reich Receives Jerusalem Prize.” Biblical Archaeology Review 26, no. 4 (Jul, 2000): 14-15. BAR.
- Reich, Ronny. “Department of Archeology.” Haifa University Department of Archaeology. 2013. LINK.
- “Reich, Ronny.” City of David, Ancient Jerusalem. 2013. LINK .
- Reich, Ronny, and Eli Shukron. “Light at the End of the Tunnel: Warren’s Shaft Theory of David’s Conquest Shattered.” Biblical Archaeology Review 25, no. 1 (January 1999): 22-33, 72-74. BAR.
- Reich, Ronny, Eli Shukron, and Omri Lernau. “Recent Discoveries in the City of David, Jerusalem.” Israel Exploration Journal 57, no. 2 (2007): 153-169. JSTOR.
- Reich, Ronny. “Archaeological Evidence of the Jewish Population at Hasmonean Gezer.” Israel Exploration Journal 31, no. 1/2 (1981): 48-62. JSTOR.
- Reich, Ronny. “They Are Ritual Baths: Immerse Yourself in the Ongoing Sepphoris Mikveh Debate.” Biblical Archaeology Review 28, no. 2 (March 2002). BAR
- Reich, Ronny. Excavating the City of David: Where Jerusalem's History Began. Jerusalem: Israel Exploration Society, 2011.
Back to the Index
Modified May 16, 2016. Copyright © 2016 Electronic Christian Media.